A true expert in the world of bridal, including diamond engagement rings and wedding bands, the Bridal Product Manager will share invaluable intel, data, and customer facing information with Design, Merchandising, and Sales. This role will lend credibility and expertise to the Hearts On Fire Company from both a competitive as well as trend standpoint and will ultimately influence future product development. As the bridal expert, they will educate and inform the entire company on this segment of the jewelry industry while focusing on bringing relevant bridal designs to market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Expert in the category of Bridal – everything from diamond engagement rings to wedding bands; Understands the modern bridal consumer’s needs
• Create product briefs and product plans for Merch & Design groups to influence bridal product development including # of SKUs and styles
• Support bridal launches with product knowledge, model stocks, sales training, competitor data, trends, post-launch reporting and sell-in/thru
• Input all SKUs and cataloging into the system by launch
• Partner with Senior Planner/Analyst to understand the business needs for all categories of bridal
• Ensure wholesale and retail businesses are both serviced according to consumer needs by traveling to key markets to gain intel direct from the independent retail network; Share insights internally with all relevant teams
• Consistently track competitive intel gathering / sharing, market insights, and trend forecasting; Create a tool for information to be shared
• Consider Regional Product Segmentation as needed for individual markets globally
• Communicate and work closely with the sales team to identify their bridal needs as well as how they should craft bridal specific assortments.
• Travel to tradeshows and independent retail network approx. 30%
• Bachelor’s degree and strong category Management experience
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Ability to be part of a team, set challenging standards, develop strong partnerships
• Knowledge of the jewelry industry as it relates to bridal
• Ability to communicate product strategies verbally and in writing
• Systems knowledge and proficiency with Excel and spreadsheet reporting
• Excellent communication skills
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.